Many men, when purchasing their engagement ring, do not know whether to bet on an engagement solitaire or a diamond ring. And it is that they are two of the most demanded models for this type of occasion.
From Leonards Jewellers we want to help you decide which of the two types of engagement ring can best fit you. And it is that both have multiple and different advantages that can help you in the final decision.
Engagement solitaire or diamond wedding band?
At Leonards Jewellers we are specialists in the design and production of both engagement solitaires and diamond alliances. Two very different types of rings in which we have specialized since our inception. During all these years we have created different designs that adapt to all kinds of styles, tastes and pockets, at the same time that we have been perfecting our creations to that they have, above all, 4 essential characteristics: that they are made with 18kt gold, that they contain high-quality diamonds, that their design is impeccable and that they offer comfort.
In our online jewelry store you can find a multitude
of models that correspond to both models. And you may think, how can there be
so many models of the same type of ring? Well, every detail makes a specific
model unique and special and can completely change its appearance: the type of
gold, its finish, the cut of the diamond… everything counts! You can also visit Leonards Jewellers on Instagram!
For example, in our online jewelry you can find engagement solitaires in white gold, yellow gold, black gold, solitaires with brilliant cut diamond, heart cut, oval cut, pear cut, solitaire with round staple, with square staple, with finish mat, glossy finish ...
As for diamond alliances, these can be whole or half. They can have brilliant-cut diamonds or princess-cut diamonds, they can have small diamonds or large diamonds, they can be rail-mounted or held by staples ...
As you can see, infinite combinations that make it possible to adapt to different tastes, styles and personalities.
Next, we share with all of you some of the aspects and advantages that you can take into account when choosing one style of engagement ring or another.
If you choose a commitment solitaire
- A safe bet. The quintessential traditional design with which the "yes, I do" is assured and with which everyone will instantly know that it symbolizes "marriage."
- You can play with the size of the central diamond and thus adapt to the budget that you have set.
- If you like this type of ring but at the same time you would like to risk a little more, you can opt for a triology style engagement solitaire. An option that could be considered halfway between the classic solitaire and a half diamond wedding band.
- There is not only the typical white gold engagement solitaire with brilliant cut diamond. You can choose other different diamond sizes, such as: princess cut, oval cut, pear cut, heart cut ... Different options that can give the ring a most exclusive touch. Or why not go for a colored gemstone instead of a diamond, like an emerald, sapphire, or ruby.
- It is perfect if the bride is clear that the wedding ring of her dreams would be a diamond ring. In this way, in the future it would have both designs.
If you choose a diamond alliance
- It is a beautiful design. One of those jewels that are considered eternal and that radiate delicacy, elegance and femininity.
- Ideal for those women who, as a wedding ring, want to bet yes or yes on the traditional yellow gold alliance.
- It is a perfect decision if you want to bet on a different design in which diamonds are the absolute protagonists.
- It can be combined with the wedding ring or, on the contrary, each ring can be worn in a different hand.
- You can bet on whole alliances or half diamond alliances.
- They can have diamonds brilliant cut diamonds or princess cut.
- Its mount can be staple or rail.
- The most common type of gold and that is most often liked for this type of ring is 18kt white gold with a brilliant finish.